On Tuesday afternoons, we release a price list for what we will pay for graded calves on Wednesday. All other cattle will be priced off the truck. We accept calves, yearlings, slaughter cows & bulls. There is a $5.00 per head sale bill; which consists of $1.00 Beef Promo, $0.50 State Beef Promo, $1.00 Grade fee, and $2.50 Yardage. Once your cattle are graded and weighed you will receive your check.
- Cattle will be weighed every Wednesday from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- The producer brings cattle to G&G Livestock, LLC.
- The cattle are then unloaded, sorted, graded and weighed.
- Prices of cattle are determined on the day prior to weigh-in and can be viewed online on our price list (updated every Tuesday afternoon).
- All calves, yearlings, slaughter cows and bulls will be accepted.
- Checks are issued immediately.